Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I want to check two GLS63's engine number.

Customer Question

Hi I want to check two GLS63's engine number.
GLS63-4JGDF7FE2HA743420
GLS63-4JGDF7FE0HA759969
THANKS.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

4JGDF7FE2HA743420 157982 60 095367

4JGDF7FE0HA759969 157982 60 097138

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.

and again, please REQUEST ME LOU P IN THE FUTURE

I WILL always respond super quick with engine numbers. the weekends i am not on so much but i do reply if i am requested.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.

Hello and sorry to bother you, i have returned your requested engine numbers to you very quickly . i was wondering if there is something that is keeping you from rating me positive? please let me know i am always here to help. i only get compensated when i am rated . thanks