Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

What oil filter is used for mercedes benz 2010 glk360

Customer Question

Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

This is a fleece oil filter part number(###) ###-####for a cost of around $16 at most dealers and possibly cheaper online.It is the first one in the link below.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete