Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

My 2000 s430 benz battery drains when car is off

Customer Question

my 2000 s430 benz battery drains when car is off
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,keep in mind that since we are doing this over the internet i need as much info as possible about your issue no matter what seems important or not, all info is helpful. Also please do not simply rate negative if you find an issue with info that is relayed, i am truly here to help and will do what i can to get you the information you need with that being said what needs to happen is you need to do whats called a "quiescent draw test" do you know what this is and are you going to attempt to fix yourself? this requires extensive knowledge with automotive electronics. so let me know your capabilities and ill be able to advise on the best course of action.

if we can get the phone call set up i will surely call, it will be after 3:30 pm illinois time though.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
how long before you call it is 1:45 in md

it keeps saying payment failed. so i cannot call until payment is confirmed. i am 1 hour behind you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
sorry about that i just had a nuff money to cover the cost of us texting each other so what can i do from here to trying fix my car

ok did you read my last post about the battery draw?