MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

Lou, I appreciate your help recently. The radio in my S550

Customer Question

I appreciate your help recently. The radio in my S550 will only play occasionally and the only time that I could tune it was when I was talking with you re a problem with my distronics. Sometimes I can't switch from menu to menu. What is the most likely problem?
***** *****
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello Tom. It's likely you are just stuck on some setting option. Would you want to do another phone chat ? It's hard for me to tell you what you are stuck on or if there is a issue with the car. Unless you can upload some pictures when the issue is happening. Let me know how you want to proceed. I'll do what I can to help.