MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

I have a 1995 E320 that has not been driven for many months.

Customer Question

I have a 1995 E320 that has not been driven for many months. Purchased a new battery about 6-7 months ago, but then did not drive again for a couple of months. Had a little difficulty getting it started about 4-5 months ago, but it did turn over, but only drove it around the block. Then tried to start it a couple of months ago and nothing, no clickety click, nothing, so it has been sitting in the garage. There was no gas in the tank, but I did put a couple of gallons in this past weekend. Purchased a remote battery charger this past weekend and no juice from the battery showing up. How can I get the car started or do I need a mechanic to come out?
Thank you,
Annapolis, Maryland
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 2 months ago.

Hi Gayle, my name is***** the horn work? Do the headlights come on?