Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

How to reset ac system on 2003 Mercedes ml500, yes, I

Customer Question

how to reset ac system on 2003 Mercedes ml500
JA: Have you checked the Freon level?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I replace compressor pump system down but system still has pressure on it
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Usually this has to be done with a compatible scan tool that will plug in and communicate with all computers in your model to clear out the fault codes in the heater/ac panel on the dash.If this has not been done this needs done.In some cases if a code is set in this panel it can disable the ac operation.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete