Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

I HAVE A SL-MC3 disk changer. It doesnt want to grab the

Customer Question

I HAVE A SL-MC3 disk changer. It doesnt want to grab the disk into the player. It
looks like its trying but wont grab the disk
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This is usually due to an internal mechanical fault with the eject/load mechanism in the disk changer itself.I have seen several of these fail in the past before needing replaced for this issue here.This will have to be either replaced as a complete cd changer assembly to correct this fault here or removed and sent in for repair to an authorized repair center.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,a rating of 4 or 5 is appreciated.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete