MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

1983 300D no air flow from center air duct vac motor good.

Customer Question

1983 300D no air flow from center air duct vac motor good. no vac to motor to operate door
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

Are you saying the vacuum pump is creating vacuum but there is no vacuum to the center nozzle flap motor?

Let me know,thanks Pete

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
correct vaccumn door locks and engine shut off work. vac reservoir has 17 in of vac . if green tube is plugged . can not find leak . tube is connected to panel of vac switches .
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
my phone # is 1(###) ###-####
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

When the vent is selected is there vacuum ouput to the green tube where it connects at the vac. switches?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
you can call m -r 9 am to 3 pm(###) ###-####, I found my leak and need parts . MB are a horse of a different color !
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately I am unable to place a call on this here myself.Would you like to continue here instead still?