Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

I have a 2012 Mercedes glk350 and the left side marker lamp

Customer Question

I have a 2012 Mercedes glk350 and the left side marker lamp not working after replacing the blown bulb
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: switching the bulb to the right side marker lamp and its working on it
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: No
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello, try this, turn the headlight switch to OFF and make sure you do not have the daytime lights set to ON, and then lock and unlock the car with the remote and see if the bulb comes to life.

either the control module did not recognize the bulb is installed, the connector at the bulb has corroded, or the module is faulty. let me know if the bulb comes to life. i can help you get this figured out. Lou P.Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.