Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

My 2001 ml320 is blowing hot air they said you can manual

Customer Question

my 2001 ml320 is blowing hot air they said you can manual fix ? its not worth to put new parts in please can you give me advise
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. Is this problem a lack of AC cooling and if so is the compressor running? If so can you install a set of AC gauges and read the system pressure with the AC on and post back with your reading.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
They said if u take out glove box out u can manual slide the flap to cold air my car is right hand drive thank you
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Is the compressor running and is the systems pressure reading showing it to be full?