Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

My alarm on my cls 550 keeps going off when it is parked and

Customer Question

my alarm on my cls 550 keeps going off when it is parked and the car is turned off. goes off about every 6 minutes
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** you tell me if you get any warning lights when driving the vehicle?

Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 2 months ago.

Hello most times this is due to a failed alarm siren. But to be sure I need to know if this happens with the car locked or unlocked. Also I recommend to take the batteries out of your remotes and see if the alarm still goes off. Sometimes a key gets damaged and the panic button is constantly sending a signal to the car to set the alarm off. Also if the trunk handle is stuck it will cause the alarm to activate as well. Let me know And I can get you fixed up. . Lou P.