Gary
Gary, Technician
Experience:  GM master tech for 15 years/ASE master tech for 20 years
19513769

How durable is the transmission in a 2011 ML350 a 3000 lb

Customer Question

how durable is the transmission in a 2011 ML350 for towing a 3000 lb trilar
do I need an aux trans cooler or is the OE alone sufficient for on road long hill climbing in the summer
is this transmission is commercially as in the sprinter this would give me more confidence in the durability
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Gary replied 4 months ago.

the 2011 ML350 's towing capacity stock is 4600 lbs with nothing needing to be done at all to the vehicle

this will tow 3000 easy with no problems at all and the transmission will not be overheated or over worked at all

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate us here at Justanswer

Expert:  Gary replied 4 months ago.

you can always get me back for FREE for any follow up any time with this question even after you rate me here at Justanswer

if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer