Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

My odo says "0 restarts" how do I get around this?

Customer Question

my odo says "0 restarts" how do I get around this?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello and sorry for the delay, there is no way around this, you need to have the ML towed to a dealer and have the SCR system reset and diagnosed for faults unless you simply ran out of DEF fluid. there is no other way to get the vehicle started. sorry for this news. Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.