MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

My center console, along with MOST of the buttons quit

Customer Question

My center console SAM, along with MOST of the buttons quit working, ie., rear seat head restraints, c/s power control, seat adjustment thru knob, etc., etc., etc.
The only buttons that fish work are the emergency flashers, the * button (which is assigned you rear window shade,
This is a W216, 2007 CL550. It all started when the cigarette lighter fuse got burned out when a coin fell inside. That fuse was replaced, lighter works.
I believe there should be more fuses to check.
I currently have the console apart, and the SAM unit detached, but need too know if there are more fuses to check.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad ,Welcome To JustAnswer, I'm reviewing your question and I will be be posting a replay ASAP

let me look it up for and get back to you

Chad