Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

I left the ignition switch on when I put the top up on my

Customer Question

I left the ignition switch on when I put the top up on my e550, now the engine is hot, lights are on and car won't start
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.I apologize for any delay.

If you havent yet try locking and unlocking the doors with the remote and see if the engine then starts and runs from there properly.If this does not work or was already attempted let me know so we can continue.

Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here as this is how I receive credit for my time.Thanks Pete