Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

After I start my car this pop up on my display. Command 't

Customer Question

After I start my car this pop up on my display. Command don't show my location in the navigation and on mult display.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Disconnect both battery cables, positive and negative. Hold these cables together for a few minutes. This will reset the nav unit. You may need a dealer scan tool to check for codes in the unit as well.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Tried it , SOS inoperative pop up on multi display , navigation still not showing my location on mult display and command.
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

You will need to bring this into the dealer, you could have a problem with the nav unit itself.

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated.

Posts close in 7 days. That means you will not be able to contact me on this question.

You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but you have not rated.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else I can help you with?

Please use the 5 star rating system at the top of the screen, it would be appreciated.

If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars, please let me know why and how I can help you more.

I do not get compensated for my time and resources unless you rate me.

Thanks Dan