Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

Why is my r329 having to lift vehicle everyday week?

Customer Question

Why is my r329 having to lift vehicle everyday for last week?
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
R320 it was tilted to the right prior to the vehicle lifting
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello, it sounds to me like the air shocks have failed and that is why the car is leaning,you will have to have the car inspected to confirm whether it is the front or rear leaning, sometimes its hard to tell right away. but this is a common failure , one we deal with all the time. you will end up needing either both front air shocks or both rear air bags, we always do them in pairs unless its a low mileage car. please let me know what kind of info you are looking for and i will definitely get you what you seek, Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It as leaning for a a few months on and off and then it started lowering both sides in the back end and lifting daily. Now it is not doing.

ok so its possible the compressor also failed because it is constantly trying to raise the rear. so you will need both rear air bags, and compressor, and new relay and fuse because we always update the relay. hope this helps.