Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

While driving my c30o /2008 the message esp not available

Customer Question

While driving my c30o /2008 the message esp not available keeps showing up and the cars slows down immediatly and i cannot accelarate since it wont take any gz order anymore.i have to shut it down and restart it to be able to drive it. Please help
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: C300 model 2008
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I live in lebanon , the problem is that no one here was able to understand whats the problem
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: They told that the computer needs a reset
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Customer: And the oxygen sensors needs to be changed
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 6 months ago.

Hello, that tells me there is an issue with the throttle pedal or the throttle itself, if you can get me the fault codes i can get you some answers as to what to check and replace. Lou P.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
How can i get the codes?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Hello

ok so you need to get a scanner to read the codes, the connection is under the dash on the drivers side under a small cover, you plug in the scan tool and press a few buttons it will display codes and then we can get some path to go on. i will show you

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Ok i have to do it tomorrow since its allready midnight here

ok no problem we are not timed and there is no hurry on my end. so let me know when you get the codes and we can go from there. in the usa we have parts stores that read codes for free. hope this helps, i will be here when you need me, have a good night, no worries we will get some answers on this. Lou P.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thank you a lot really i will see what i can do tomorrow and will let you know immediatly

ok no worries, again i am in no hurry and we are not timed :)