Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

I get the following two indications on my Actros first WSK E

Customer Question

I get the following two indications on my Actros first WSK E 01 a 2201. Second WS1791
JA: What is the model of your '201 Mercedes?
Customer: 4160
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: haven't tried anything yet. been in ciontyact with the local service and they told me they will be able to check it tommorow
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 4 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

From what I see here these done appear to be codes that would set on your model.These look to be generic codes that this Actros has pulled up and you need a more compatible scan tool plugged into your vehicle to read out the codes properly and then diagnosed and repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete