Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

On my 1999 e320 a few days ago my RF window and outside

Customer Question

Hi on my 1999 e320 a few days ago my RF window and outside mirror failed to work. window is closed.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: today LF window failed to work. it's down. left outside mirror doesnt work either. what should i do?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

ok sounds like the issue is related and localized to the left front door control module, we should check the fuse and also pull it out and reinsert it to see if the items start to work again, also check the seat adjustment and steering wheel adjustment to see if they work.