Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

We have Benz GL-350, 2012. VIN 4JGBF2FE6CA762622. front &

Customer Question

We have Benz GL-350, 2012 .
VIN 4JGBF2FE6CA762622.
front & rear tires are worn out , tryout doing alignment in shop says Toe in Is done good But camber cannot performed because there are no thread in balance rod to adjust it it's an air suspension & camber is way out showing in screen . How can we solve the issue & stop my tire wear .
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  eautosales replied 3 months ago.

did they put weights in the car when they aligned it as per factory protocol?

Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello perhaps i can assist, if they are to adjust the camber they need to install bolt kits part number

A0003330771 bolts x2 (camber)

A0049907882 washers x4

A0003330871 bolts x2 (caster)

A0049907882 washers x4

to adjust the camber,and caster , there is only a .25 degree adjustment before there is deemed something bent also the air system need to be calibrated correctly to show the correct height, if they do not have a mercedes scan tool they will not be able to correctly do the alignment., as we need to set the height in the system before it shows us the correct camber adjustment. you may want to take it to a dealer. the camber is totally adjustable. hope this helps. Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.