Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

We just brought a new car but the radio is saying code, Yes

Customer Question

We just brought a new car but the radio is saying code
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: Yes the battery was disconnected
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 1999 ml 430
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing so far
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: That's all I can think off
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 10 months ago.

Hello, hope you enjoy the new benz, what is the vin number? i can pull up the radio code for you. Lou P

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
4jgab72e1xa110457

ok thanks, ***** ***** a minute to pull it up, please do not enter any numbers in the meantime.

Ok here you go. Enter code 41651 and press the button next to the word OK that will display on the screen. It should put the radio right to the last station it was on. If it goes right back to CODE then STOP we will have to do a few more steps. Here is a screenshot of the code as well. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

did the code work?

i have to step away for the moment i will check back soon.

ok so i have not heard back after i had given you what you asked for, did the code work or not? please let me know so i know if we need to go to the next step. thanks, ***** *****