Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a 2000 Merecedes E320 and need the radio code. The

Customer Question

I have a 2000 Merecedes E320 and need the radio code. The vin is wdbjf82j6yx037711. thank you
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 5 months ago.

Hello i am checking on your radio code now sorry for the delay.

Here is your code. It is 62331 Hope this information helps. Let me know if it works. There is always a possibility the radio was changed and the code not updated. If that is the case we can still get the code we would just need to remove the radio to get the serial number off the side. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉
Photo of the info.