Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

How do I replace an interior rear view mirror on a 2000

Customer Question

How do I replace an interior rear view mirror on a 2000 Mercedes benz SLK230. It is auto dimming so wires are connected.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** and i will do my best to assist you.I am going over your story now and will reply back soon with some info,thanks!

ok the connections just pull apart, the wiring will stay with the mirror, the connector is about 6 inches down the wiring. sometimes there is foam covering the connections. they just pull apart. let me know if this helps.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Got it. Thanks.

ok good deal. hope i was helpful.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.