Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a 2015 glk mercedes w/o nav 't know if I have command

Customer Question

I have a 2015 glk mercedes w/o nav don't know if I have command but is there and way to make hand free calls it is the most dangerous experience trying to fine contacts then scroll If I am not doing it wrong then this is the most dangerous thing and it's not hands free
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello. If you send me a picture of your steering wheel and also your vin I can tell you if you have the hands free option and how to acces/use it. Your steering wheel should have this icon on the top right that shows a face with waves that is the hand free button. Also have you connected your phone via Bluetooth? If so press this button to see if you do have the hands free option. All steering wheels have this button but not all cars actually have the software and the modules hooked up so of you press this button and do not hear a beep and a voice over the speakers then you need to have he hands free kit installed at the dealer. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.