Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

How can i get the menu bar to display all the time on my

Customer Question

how can i get the menu bar to display all the time on my slk350. right now, if i push the directional button, it comes up, but then disappears in 5 seconds or so
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
The item in question is #4 under "multifunction display", page 196 of th SLK Operators Handbook...."Menu bar"
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 11 months ago.

Hello, there is no way to get the screen to stay on the menu bar ,there is no difference if the menu bar is showing or not the arrows do the functions , the older models did not show this type of menu so the customers did not know they are changing screens, so Mercedes installed this type of option to make it easier to navigate the menus in the dash. but there is no way to permanently make it show up on the dash. sorry, so please do not take that out on my rating. and sorry for the delay as this weekend has been extremely busy and we are trying to keep up and we are normally faster at responses. if you need anything else please let me know i am here to help. Lou P. Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may receive my credit for assisting you. Thank you.