Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I have a 2012 ML350 that is having parktronic issues. Hooked

Customer Question

I have a 2012 ML350 that is having parktronic issues. Hooked it up to a scanner and it says that the #5 sensor is unplugged. Can you tell me where that sensor is located?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 10 months ago.

Hello, can you give me your vin and what is the actual fault code number? thanks!

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I have to get the fault code from the tech that ran the code. Not sure if I can get that or not. I'll let you know

ok, the code will be helpful ill see if the wiring diagram shows a sensor number 5.

ok sensor 5 could be the right front center sensor, the designation is B8/5 so that is the closest i think that i can get to assuming that is the correct sensor. let me know if this helps, Lou P.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
it that center right as you are looking at the front of the car or center right sitting in the drivers seat?

always as if you are sitting in the car looking forward yes.

I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.