Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician
14928985

Ja imam Mercedes E300 bluetec 2008 Broj šasije Je WDB

Customer Question

Ja imam Mercedes E300 bluetec 2008 Broj šasije Je WDB(###) ###-####297168, kupio bih TV DVD VIDEO u pokretu da li odgovara ZA moj Mercedes? Softver u mama APS COMAND Je SW Ver. HU: 30/2006.
Pozdrav!
JA: What is the model of your '06 Mercedes?
Customer: I have a Mercedes E300 Bluetec 2008 chassis is WDB(###) ###-####297168, I'd buy TV DVD VIDEO IN MOTION that it is suitable for my Mercedes? The software in my COMAND APS is SW Ver. HU: 30/2006.
GREETING!
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: all go into engineering mode but no Dr. dist
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: I want to buy http://www.xcarlink.co.uk/product.php?productid=143&cat=0&page=1 is this the solution?
JA: Have you checked all the fuses? Do you have a wiring diagram?
Customer: everything is okay just now I read that the Mercedes off Dr. dist on this software
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I have a Mercedes E300 Bluetec 2008 chassis is WDB(###) ###-####297168, I'd buy TV DVD VIDEO IN MOTION that it is suitable for my Mercedes? The software in my COMAND APS is SW Ver. HU: 30/2006.Enter engineering mode but no Dr. dist
GREETING!
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
When will I get an answer to the question?
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

You may have to check with a dealer for any updated programming software for your model here to see if this works to install this here.If this is or has already been done and did not correct the fault here let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete