Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Dealer Auto Technician

Front right bumper sensors pushed in about 1/2 inch How do I

Customer Question

Front right bumper sensors pushed in about 1/2 inch
How do I pull them back out
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

There are tabs that hold the sensors on the back side of the bumper, the easiest way to get at it is to remove the bumper on the right side enough to reach your hand to grab the sensor and push it back into the clips that are holding it on. You may want to use a zip tie and wrap the sensor around the bracket so is does not happen again. If you need help with removing a bumper please send me a message and I can talk you through it if you run into any problems.

If you need more help, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, please rate at the top of the screen. We can continue to work on your question, rating does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being there, but I try to give you the best possible answer with the information that I have. Thanks Dan

Expert:  Dan replied 3 months ago.

Hello again Dan here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means it’s no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears you’re not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. Please use the 5 star rating system at the top of the screen, it would be appreciated. If you feel the need to rate less than 3 stars, please let me know why and what I can do to help you more. I do not get compensated for my time unless you rate me.

Thanks Dan