Pete, Mercedes Mechanic
Experience:  Over 15 years experience as a Mercedes dealer technician

2007 e320 bluetec... My driver door window controls do not

Customer Question

2007 e320 bluetec... My driver door window controls do not work and only pass door will go down with pass door control
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I do hope to fix it myself, I have checked the fuses.. None seem to be blown. I have also replaced the driver door control unit
JA: Have you located the fuse box? Have you checked the circuit?
Customer: I checked all the circuits I thought could cause the problem. My diagram list does not show what the relays control
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Problem happened after we had the rear bumper painted... Not sure if that helps. Also have a ground wire in the trunk that keeps breaking. I fixed the wire but don't know if it caused another issue
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 3 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Check for any other broken wires or loose or corroded wiring in the trunk area as well as the rear bumper area.If this has already been checked or is checked and found o.k. let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete