Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

Need radio code s500 Mercedes. Battery dead after storage,

Customer Question

Need radio code for 1998 s500 Mercedes. Battery dead after storage
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code? Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Lost the code. Can fix if have code
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.

Hello if you give me your vin I can Get you the code in the Mercedes database. Lou

Customer: replied 3 months ago.

31122 show to the the code. So sorry for the delay for some reason I did not get notified of your response :(

Let me know if it works. If not we have to remove the radio and get the serial number off the side. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉

Hello, i noticed you have seen my response , did the radio code work for you?