Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

Need radio code 98 slk 230 vin wdbkk47fxwf059999, Yes just

Customer Question

Need radio code for a 98 slk 230 vin wdbkk47fxwf059999
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: Yes just put new battery in and nothing in glove box
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 98 kompressor slk 230
JA: What year is your Mercedes?
Customer: 1998
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes radio comes up asking for code
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not really just need code for radio. Because have to put new battery in
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 3 months ago.
Hello. I am checking for the code In the Mercedes system now.
Ok 11632 is what it shows. I also attached a photo so you know what I see. :)
Let me know if it works. There is always a possibility of the radio having been changed and the code not updated. In this instance the radio must be pulled out and the I will need the serial number off the side. Usually it's easier if you upload a photo of the side with the sticker and serial number.
Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! 😉 Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.

Hello, i noticed that you had seen my response , did the radio code work for you?