Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

My rear windows wont work on a 2005 ml350? yes, Nothing, I

Customer Question

hi, my rear windows wont work on a 2005 ml350?
JA: Is this your first time dealing with this issue?
Customer: yes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing, I just bought it
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: not really. I know about the safety lock switch & think that's the problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 9 months ago.

Hello, are you still needing assistance? sorry for the delay i just came online and seen your question. my questions for you are

1. do the windows or motors in the doors make any noise when using either the rear window switches from the FRONT control panel or the REAR control panel?
  2. check fuse 24 and 25 in the fuse box near the passengers front right foot. there is a panel that can be removed to access fuses.

let me know if this helps, you can have a bad master window switch, bad window regulators, blown fuse. or good motors just bad regulators on the glass if the motors make noise let me know if this helps, Lou p.

i may not be on all day but i will try and respond asap when i see your messages. Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.