Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

The emblem on my steering wheel on my Mercedes c300 is

Customer Question

The emblem on my steering wheel on my Mercedes c300 is damaged. can it be replaced?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 7 months ago.

Hello , may I have your vin to check and see if they are available separately ? From my experience you can get aftermarket ones on eBay. But I'll check out our parts catalog and see if it's offered.

Lou P

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
WDDGF8AB4DR283523

ok thanks!, give me a few minutes to check and see.

ok yes for your model they do not sell them separately , here is a link to show you the parts picture i am looking at, ,it shows the air bag and steering wheel but does not show the emblem by itself, you will either need to buy an air bag used or a aftermarket emblem off ebay or the internet. hope this helps . Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.