Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

I ve been reading over and over again your Answers however

Customer Question

I ve been reading over and over again your Answers however The 3 Fuseboxes do not show any tupe of Number on the relays themselves and I do not have a cargo area fuse box ....I dunno of the answer was for a 2012 ML350 Bluetec but it doesn't seen to be
Category: Mercedes
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Bot***** *****ne I have a ML350 2012 3.0 Bluetec Diesel With a 1/4 tank of gaz (I emptied The other 3/4 Thru the Fuel filter Housing But Tje last 1/4 doesn't want to exit the tank It looks to be only air coming out if the fuel Hose...
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 5 months ago.

Hello Rick, you will need to remove both fuel senders to manually drain the fuel, did you want instructions on how to remove them?

the reason you cannot remove the fuel is that there is only 1 electric pump, and on the other side of the saddle style fuel tank is a suction jet pump that can only operate with a restriction, so when the pump is running and there is a loose line the suction pump cannot work. also you want to limit the fuel going to the lines and filter and pump, so you need to manually drain the tank., let me know what you need and ill do what i can to help. Lou

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok ,Yes i defenitely need the instructions to Drain the tank Totally. Thank You

Ok I will get them to you by tonight. :)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Great Sounds Good!

gathering documents now for you .

ok let me know if this helps, some models for whatever reason did not have an access.....

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hello Lou ,I've been looking at the diagrams you sent me,I don't have any instructions :Do i need to drop the Tanks?I am seeing that the diagrams are "for models 164 only"
Isn't my model a W166?
Also i Look at my Floors and there are no Cover of any sort to reach The top of the Tanks...Thanks

Oh man, get me your vin please.

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Ok 2012 ML350 Bluetec
VIN 4JGDA2EB2CA019003
talk to you soon!

ok i will get the info for you, sorry about this.

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/r9gvxgl4ij340/fuel_tank_R%26R_and_fuel_pump_R%26R

here is a file i made for you. so sorry on the delay it is a lot of information. this is doable but you will need to buy the tool and have a helper with the exhaust and gas tank. let me know if you need more info, this should be all the links so print them all out and you can follow the order by the top left document number , hope fully you are enjoying your weekend and saving this for another day lol. Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.