MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

I have a 2015 Mercedes ML350. It was in a front end

Customer Question

I have a 2015 Mercedes ML350. It was in a front end collision and I'm repairing it. On the driver's side there is an electrical wire with two connectors on it. One goes to the hood latch. The connectors are designed so that you can't mix them up. The other goes to a crash sensor. The problem is the two connectors have about a 6" lead from the harness. When I plug the hood latch lead in there is no place to mount the other sensor and when I move the sensor around I can't find anything that resembles a bracket for it. There is an identical sensor on the passenger's side of the car that mounts on the inside of the bumper but that has a long lead. What am I missing here?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello Den. if you can forward me some pictures of the connector and wiring colors and area i can do what i can to help get you fixed up. Lou P.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Did you come up a location for the crash sensor yet?
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Lou. Still haven't head from you.

Hello den and sorry for the delay. I am working a charity even today and tomorrow. I didn't see where you forwarded me any connectors or wiring pictures ? That way I can compare to a diagram.