Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.
27644750

How do I remove dome light lenses on a 2004 SL 500

Customer Question

how do I remove dome light lenses on a 2004 SL 500
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 8 months ago.

Hello, you do not remove the lenses, you pull the dome lamp down and access the bulbs from behind, is that what you are trying to do?

here is how you remove the lamp assembly, you use a flat wedge or credit card and press in the release tabs and pull down and rearward to remove the lamp.

if the rearview mirror gives you fits it simply pulls down. let me know if this helps.

Please take a second and click the stars at the top of the screen to rate me so i may receive my credit , 5 stars is ideal , please request me in the future.
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou P.

Hello, did you get it ok? was my information helpful? did you need further help?