MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

In our previous contact the information was inconclusive to

Customer Question

in our previous contact the information was inconclusive to solve my problem did point me in the right direction i don't understand the $57.00 charge i understood i had a trial and no charges
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 4 months ago.

Hi James, you will need to contact customer service regarding any charges. What turned out to be the problem with the car?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I was checking the wring relay your diagram put me in the right direction to find the correct relay with i already had purchased when i found the wright socket related to you diagram and the relay i had purchased matched i installed it the care started immediately and ran perfect now i have to put it all back together
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
i meant wrong relay
Expert:  Marty replied 4 months ago.

Great! I'm glad you got it squared away. But why do you say my information was not helpful to solve your problem? In your original question you stated that you had already replaced the relay and even inspected it. I pretty much told you that the problem was the fuel pump relay. I had no way of knowing you were checking the wrong relay. If you cancel the charges I do not get paid for helping you.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
it was helpful for shire and i thank you but i think the charges are a little steep i do understand you need to get payed for your services i like to see a discount
Expert:  Marty replied 4 months ago.

All of the experts are independent contractors of the site. We don't have any control over the pricing. We only get a portion of the total question value. Any questions related to the charges will have to go through customer service.