MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

I Imported a Mercedes C200 2008 Elegance Kompressor from

Customer Question

I Imported a Mercedes C200 2008 Elegance Kompressor from Japan. Wish to know whether I could change the language from Japanese to English on the entertainment system
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes, have not done just tried but no joy
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: possible to help me
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'm Chad. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and I will post back with your reply ASAP

I will get you an answer by tommorow on this if it can be done ,if that is okay with you

Thank You ***** ( aka - Jhook1398 )

ASE Certified Tech

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hi Chad await your response.

ok great thank you

if possible a picture of the entertainment system will be helpfull too, you can uploaded straight to this post

Thank you

Chad (aka Jhook1398)

Customer: replied 5 months ago.
I did not have a solution for my issue but charged me $45 without my authorisation, your system asked me to pay $5 which I agreed to but without giving me any solution you charged me $45, this is highly unethical. Please refund my money

sorry i was still waiting for an answer on this issue for you but no answer yet , since it is not a usual case .

but that will be no problem , i will send this post to customer service now and they will refund your money

thank you