Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

I wanted to replace the cup holder 2006 CLS500 Mercedes

Customer Question

I wanted to replace the cup holder for a 2006 CLS500 Mercedes benz. I ordered the part hoping instructions would come with it. Nope...... After noticing that there were only three screws in the picture of the part, it seemed simple. I just wanted a few pointers before I go diving in the center console.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Chad Farhat replied 4 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello Chad .....
Can you give me the quick run through????
2006 Mercedes Benz CLS 500 (219.375) V8-5.0L (113.967) Save Article Select Print Option Complete Article Text Only Image(s) OnlyAR68.00-P-1000TX Remove/Install Cup HolderThere is 5 Steps to do it , let me know if that will work for you or you need anything else

Chad (aka jhook1398)

You have to remove paneling on center console first

and remove the insert first so you want damage the chrome , i have a set of wedges i use , but u can use anything that is not sharp while pulling on paneling center console , if you use a flat head screwdriver , wrap it with a towel so it want scratch

these are a little better pictures

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Hello again CHAD.
I need a little more detail on the removal of the paneling on the center console
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello, are you still needing help with the cup holder install?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Most Definitely ..... It seems I will need to remove the central panel.
I need more detailed information on accomplishing the task at hand.
A video would be perfect but I am confident about my ability to follow detailed instructions.

Ok a video would be hard to come by but I will get you the Mercedes work info

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Thanks ..... I look forward to receiving it

ok providing you have the center dual cupholder and that is what you needed help with , these are the work instructions. let me know if you get it ok or not, Lou P.

Please take a second and click the STARS above and rate my service 4 or 5 stars if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. Keep in mind that when you rate it does not end our conversation, you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Thanks for choosing just answer. Also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED! Thanks again , Lou P.