MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes

V. I have a 2002 ml320 and I 't have the security code

Customer Question

Hi I'm Jeffery V . I have a 2002 ml320 and I don't have the security code for my radio . How do I go about retrieving my security code ?
JA: Has the battery been recently disconnected? Have you checked the manual or the glove box for the radio code?
Customer: Yes the battery has been replaced . Also yes I have a security code in the car but it's invalid .
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have tried entering the code and it's not working.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not really I just changed the battery which automatically locked the radio when I changed the battery .
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 4 months ago.

Hi Jeff, my name is***** the code you have is not working I will need you to remove the radio and give me the serial number from the back of the radio.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.