Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.

I have a thumping sound coming from under my 2012 E350. It

Customer Question

I have a thumping sound coming from under my 2012 E350. It is more obvious when I am driving under 25 mph, but I can always hear it. I have had the tires checked, and there isn't anything that I can see hanging loose under the car.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Mercedes has released two service bulletins dealing with the type of thumping noise you are describing that may very well be the cause of the noise you are describing. I have enclosed them in the link below for your review. Copy and paste the links to your browser to open and view them.