Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

Can you give me the code radio Mercedes ml350 2005 vin : can

Customer Question

Hi can you give me the code for my radio Mercedes ml350 2005 vin
JA: Has the car lost power recently? Have you ever had to reset your radio code?
Customer: Hi can you give me the radio code for 2005 ml350. Vin 4jGB57EO5A563527
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes just bought it used and I thought it was the last numbers of the Vin but it came back to code now it says wait again
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: 63527
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 4 months ago.

Hi, my name is***** can look up your radio code in the Mercedes database first thing tomorrow morning. Will that be okay with you?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I will be leaving the car with my wife . Can you do it tonight
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I thought I would get my answer now. Can you take me off and can I get my refund please
Expert:  Marty replied 4 months ago.

Unfortunately I don't have access to the codes in the evening. Where did you get the 63527 code?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
The last of the Vin number is ***** I used
Expert:  Marty replied 4 months ago.

Okay, if you are willing to wait a little while Lou may be online later tonight and he has access to the codes after hours. I'll opt out of this question. If you would prefer a refund you will need to contact customer service.

Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello. The code I show per the vin is 52213. Here is a screenshot. Let me know if it works. Lou P.

This is the same code that the dealer will give you. I am a dealer tech. If the code does not work the Radio will have to be removed to get the serial number off the side. Then we can use that for the radio code. Let me know what happens. I am here to help. Lou P.