Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certs.
7276279

I have a 99 Mercedes SLK230. Im having a power and pick up

Customer Question

I have a 99 Mercedes SLK230. Im having a power and pick up problem. A Mercedes mechanic at the dealer looked at it and said the super charger was not engaging. He than wanted to do a 2 hour diagnostic and charge me $320, so I decided to try it myself. The supercharger clutch barley spins when I accelerate. is there a fuse, switch or relay I should look for that might be bad and preventing the supercharger from engaging? How can I diagnose the problem? My codes coming up are P1236,P1235,P1420,P1525,P0410, & P0105.
Also, My windows don't adjust up & down when I open and close the doors for convertible roof. what can I look for to fix this as well?
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing you need to do is to clear all fault codes and then drive it again and lets see which ones return. Once we have them we will address them from there. Post back after you have done this and we can work from there.