Kevin
Kevin, Master tech
Experience:  Diagnostic technician
84635724

I am trying to clear my codes on my 2003 Mercedes E320, My

Customer Question

I am trying to clear my codes on my 2003 Mercedes E320, My air has been recharged by my mechanic but he does not know how to clear the codes to get the compressor to engage. Everyone wants big $ to do this and I bought this car to resell right away! Can't sell without air...
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Kevin replied 11 months ago.

Hi im kevin the only way to clear codes is to have car plugged in and all codes cleared from ac system .if freon has been low enough to shut system down this is the only way to get back up and running

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was told that you can clear the codes without hooking up to a computer or having a Mercedes dealer do the Freon, are you saying that there is no way to do it yourself?
Expert:  Kevin replied 11 months ago.

Not that im aware of il opt out see if another tech know of another way but im sure it has to be plugged in

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Thanks!