MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Cooling fans the condenser do not work : if it's going to

Customer Question

cooling fans for cooling the condenser do not work
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Hi Pearl, if it's going to cost me money, I'm not interested, I'm just getting some ideas what to look for when I get to work to diagnose what the problem is
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I am an auto tech for 32 years, we just don't do much work on Mercedes Benz, so I'm trying to get some ideas from people who has/had the same problem.
JA: Is there anything else the Mercedes Mechanic should be aware of about your Mercedes?
Customer: Just that the fans work, but they wont go on, it may be a sensor or relay
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 1 year ago.

Hi, what year and model is the Mercedes?