FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE DIESEL/AUTOMOTIVE
1627031

Wipers stop working, also washer spray not working. checked

Customer Question

wipers stop working, also washer spray not working. checked hood and door switches and verified they are working. which fuse is the wiper fuse? I was told there are two
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: mercedes does not give you a fuse diagram in the box or book, I changed all 30 and 25 amp fuses.
JA: What is the model/year of your Mercedes?
Customer: 2013 e350
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: wipers stop working, also washer spray not working. checked hood and door switches and verified they are working. which fuse is the wiper fuse? I was told there are two
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no, I went through car wash and came out and they stop working
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 5 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** need to check fuse 10 in the front SAM unit with the fuses located under the hood on the left side. If the fuse is good then the issue may be in the control switch itself. I hope this answers your question. Let me know if you need further assistance.