Marty, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Bosch Certified Master Tech. Over 35 years experience.

I have a 2001 E320 and its doors are not locking. I unplug

Customer Question

Hi Nelson! My name is*****
I have a 2001 E320 and its doors are not locking. I unplug and retry the PSE pump; I check the fuses located under the rear seat and those are ok; but when I opened the fuse panel user the hood and found there some missing the #s: 1, 5 . Do I have to install those or it came without those?
Thanks for your answer
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Marty replied 4 months ago.

Hi Orlando, fuse one is connected to fuse 2 and powers the cigarette lighter. Fuse 5 is for trailer lights and is not needed. Neither of these fuses are for the PSE pump. If the fuses under the seat is good you will need to replace the PSE pump. Fuse 3, 5 and 19 under the seat power the PSE pump.

Let me know if you have any questions. Please rate my service in order for the website to credit me for helping you.

Expert:  Marty replied 4 months ago.

Hi, I'm just following up with you on this question. I never received credit from the website because you never rated my service. Are you satisfied with my help on this question?