Lou P. master tech
Lou P. master tech, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  15 years master certified 100% fix rate and have access to factory radio codes, wiring, and instructions.

I've got a 07 GL450 struts are completely flat the rear air

Customer Question

I've got a 07 GL450 struts are completely flat the rear air Springs are at normal riding height so I replace the struts and the compressor does not come on so I replace the pressure block still no power to the compressor on
JA: Since a working air compressor is essential to a functioning AC system, it's best to check out any issues with a mechanic ASAP. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I'm going to fix this myself
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I change both front struts
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: I change the valve blocked also still no power to the compressor also the relay
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Lou P. master tech replied 4 months ago.

Hello, i can for sure help with this. the first thing i must make you aware of is that the compressor will NOT come on if the doors are open.So the first thing we need to do is get inside and close the doors, then start the car and wait a minute to see if you can hear the compressor and feel the height changing, if not then press the up arrow to raise the height and see if it changes, if not then we need to check the fuse and relay in the front fuse box in the front of the engine it will be fuse 108 and relay I , i will send over a link that shows the diagram of the fuse box. Lou P.