MB Paul
MB Paul, Mercedes Technician
Experience:  Qualified Mercedes Benz Diagnostic Technician - 20+ years experience - Workshop Foreman for Mercedes
15777119

Can you look up engine number if I give you the VIN? : Can

Customer Question

Can you look up for my engine number if I give you the VIN?
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Mercedes. The Mercedes Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Can you look up my engine number if I give you the VIN?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I just need the engine number
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mercedes Mechanic should know about your Mercedes?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mercedes Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Mercedes
Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

Hi,my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to try to assist you with this.I may need more information in some cases to help with answering your question.

Expert:  Pete replied 7 months ago.

If you post your VIN number I should be able to get this for you,just post the VIN here when your ready.

Thanks Pete